Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Homeschool charts

I've been needing something for the boys to check off to show what they have done in school and chores.  I've searched Pinterest and haven't found anything that doesn't cost a lot of time or money.  I'm sure it's out there, but I didn't find it.  Sooo...  I'm making something.  I'll probably want to fix it up and make it better but for now I will start with the idea I have. 

"A good plan violently executed today is far better than the perfect plan waiting to be executed next week." General Patton

Supplies:
  • paper or card-stock
  • pens or markers
  • a sheet protector for each child
  • a dry-erase marker available to each child
  • a list of things you want done and if there is an order, the order they need to be done.

Take the cardstock and draw very light pencil lines on it for a reference.

Then, write the chores in marker or pen.  Marker works better, but pen will work too.

Slip the paper in the sheet protector.  Now the child can use the dry-erase marker to mark off what he's done for the day.  My homeschoolers will keep this in their school planner and my younger children will have one taped on the fridge.

Making the most of today,
Steph

Update:
Here's a view of the little kids' charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment