Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 21and Day 22 - the last kids' room

The closet


One of three dressers

The closet floor - this is the room I have dreaded

Some organization - we did the closet on the first day
The three pics above is their version of done.  I don't think so.  I've invested this much time - it's gonna look better than that!
The last four are what I decided to accept.  Perfection - no.  But I am happy with the look and have not exasperated them too much.
 It's important to my husband and I that our kids keep their rooms clean, but obviously I haven't been managing this aspect well.  Hmm, there are many aspects I don't handle well.  I've been learning about self-sacrificing and been thinking about that a lot.  I usually try to find time to do what I want to do and hope the kids don't bother me.  But really I need to be a good home-manager, and then with the extra time - what is that? - do stuff I'd like to do.  I am working on being faithful - some days I do well and some days (most??) I fail miserably. 

Now, I plan to help the kids every morning keep their rooms to a standard that we're all happy wit

Making the most of today,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment