Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 36 - Christmas stuff

Totes in the attic will need to be brought down to sort through. 

I went through the lights and stuff to make sure everything was in order and worked.  I found one set of lights that doesn't work.  I did make a list of things to pick up to prepare for when we get started with setting up Christmas stuff.  I need labels for presents and hooks to hang up the ornaments.

I plan to go through Christmas stuff when Christmas is over every year.  It's easier than doing it in the middle of the year when it wasn't out anyway.  Since Christmas is around the corner, it could have waited until then, and really seems (to me) to be unnecessary yet.  I mean why get all this stuff out twice?  But in order to have forty days, it works for me. :)  So use this day to catch up on something else, or put it in your pocket to do when you DO get out all this stuff, or do like I did and get it out anyway.  The kids had a blast and wanted to play Christmas music.   It also got me started on my shopping. 

Making the most of today,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment