Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 23 - De-cluttering the master closet

Today was the master closet.  Generally I keep up on this by once in awhile just picking one thing to get rid of from my side of the closet.  But I still found a few things that I don't need and won't wear.
The best pic I could get of our closet

As you can see I had a few things on the floor to clean up, but that took a couple of minutes.  Then I just went through the things that were hanging in there.  We just carpeted our room and closet last summer, so I didn't need to go through the things on the shelves.

Just to show you a bit of what's been accomplished, I took 3 garbage bags and 2 boxes (1 was small) to the community center yesterday. 
To give away
And one big bag of trash after finishing the last room.
Very exciting to have less to mess up our house with. :)


Making the most of today,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment