Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 26 - Basement Day 2

And today is Day #2 in the Basement, as I said "yesterday" (honestly that is today, too), I found out that I couldn't just ask the kids to carry stuff to the attic.  They were taking stuff up there that needed to go into the trash.  Now, things marked Christmas, etc, I did just want that upstairs as there is a different day for sorting this.

So this morning right after breakfast, I went downstairs to get as much done as I could before babies arrive.  Boy was I surprised to find that I was almost done in a half hour!

Today the electricity will be off, so I was in a hurry.  Also babies here means that I can't do basement projects.  While they are sleeping, I don't want to be traipsing up the stairs past their doors to the attic.  And while they are awake, I can't do it.

So I went down to find this:
As you can see, some things have been moved out from yesterday, but still a long way to go.
Now that's how it will stay.  I was able to sweep the floor and get a half a bucket (almost) worth of dirt.
Some picture frames to repurpose
Piles of stuff to burn and some stuff to give away.
 I have another couple of boxes, and more stuff too that is not in the picture.  I'm thinking a trip to the dump is in order today.

Making the most of today for His glory,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment