Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Cooking Tuesday - Fruit Cookie Pizza

 The recipe called for these ingredients
  • 1 pkg of chocolate chip cookie dough
  • 1 pkg of cream cheese
  • 1 cup of whipped topping
  • 2 oz of white chocolate and 2 T milk
  • 1/4 c of powdered sugar
  • 3 kiwi
  • Blueberries
  • Strawberries
  • Choclate syrup


I rolled the dough out on the cookie sheet and thought there wasn't enough.  So I made more cookie dough, but it was a lot stickier than the refrigerated dough.  I spread it out almost to the edge of the stone.

Here is my little chef.  See the tongue.  Licking the spoon is his favorite thing to do.


I checked the cookie pizza after a bit and noticed that it was falling off the edge.  So I started scraping it a bit with a spatula.  Maybe the 16 oz of refrigerated dough was enough.


Melt the white chocolate with the 2 T of milk
Mix in the powdered sugar and cream cheese
Spread over the cookie pizza
Add strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi.
Drizzle with chocolate syrup or choclate chips melted with 1 T oil.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment