Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Titus 2 Tea - Gardening

This is the last post on the subject of gardening.  I haven't done any gardening this week and that's basically because we've had bad weather every day since Monday.  Rain, lots and lots of rain, and I'm afraid that if I go out there I may never be able to return.

But today, I will put on my boots and brave it.  Because next week is VBS and then the rodeo and I always fail, ALWAYS, at gardening during this week of the summer.  Every year I have good intentions and every year, I get behind and then I never catch up.  I still have so much to plant.

All those things I told you I needed to plant last week - yup, haven't done it.  But I will or I won't and it will not be the end of the world.  I still am planning on trying.  

Keep pressing on.
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment