Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Project Monday - the final day in the boys' room


 The closet is looking much better, even with the glare.  If it was my closet it would look neater and more organized, after a project like this, but I wanted them to take ownership of it and let them put things on the shelves as they felt they should go.




Shots of their room.  You may not be able to tell by the glare off the pictures but they're old war planes and their aunt found an old calendar of these planes so we put them up all over the room with sticky tac.  Next we plan to build some model airplanes to hang from their ceiling and Waterman is sewing curtains for the windows.  The curtains have old war planes on it too.

So, this morning, I finished up some things and vacuumed one more time.  I'm happy with how it turned out.  I did want some shelves for their awards, but will save that project for another day.

Making the most of today.
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment