Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Project Monday - Garage clean-up

I spent Saturday afternoon cleaning the garage.  That was my project for the week.  It's a rather intimidating thing trying to clean up Carpenter's area.  The things that I veiw as trash are things that he needs for fixing one of his machines.  My solution was to take a plastic container from peanuts or mayonaise and put all the pieces into that jar. 



Now he can see what he has, and yes, if he's looking for that piece he will have to dump out that jar, but at least he'll know where to look (and at least it's not in the trash). :)

It took me about 2 and 1/2 hours to get it cleaned up.  We still have supplies for finishing the siding project, so it may look messy, but like-things are together and therefore we won't be buying things that we already have. 

Making the most of today,
Steph

Have a great Monday.  Today I finished reading Numbers 33, Psalm 25 and Proverbs 12.  The verse that stood out to me was "I will walk in integrity." 

No comments:

Post a Comment