Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Decluttering - Week 2 Day 1 - Pantry

Week 2
  1. Kitchen other or pantry
  2. Kitchen cookbooks and recipes
  3. Videos, CDs and DVDs
  4. Your desk or work area
  5. Children's books - Day 1
This week we're finishing up the kitchen!!!!  How fun!!!  Let's hit the pantry.  Mine can always use some organization, but I'm not sure I'll find much to get rid of.  We'll see.  I may have to work another area as well.



Before

After


 
As you can see not much changed.  I took the opened package of cookies and put them in snack portions in the jar, put all the onions together and the potatoes together, and rearranged some things on the higher shelves.
 
Here's what I found to get rid of, by looking on top of the pantry and above the cupboards:
Keep pressing on,
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment