Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday's Household - Keeping up

Just a bit of maintenance keeps things from getting out of control.  Just a bit of paying attention when the kids are playing helps.  Just doing what I don't want to right now is worth it. 

Taking five minutes to start a load of laundry keeps it from getting to be a huge mound. 

When the kids are playing, paying attention to make sure that they don't get out more than they can handle helps keep messes from getting too big.

I don't feel like folding laundry, but doing it for about 15 minutes right now, will make my day so much easier. 

Starting supper in the morning makes the day go so much better, because I know that I won't have to quit my stuff early to make supper.  Also today, I'll be out shopping for milk, and we head to AWANA early so I won't be feeling frazzled while I'm trying to get my kids ready for church.

So keeping up takes a few minutes, but it helps make progress toward some of the goals that I have. Because if I keep up, I can spend some time doing the projects that I want to do.

Keep pressing on,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment