Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday's Household - chores

I have been a bit concerned about making a chore pack for each child when in less than a month all of them will be away at school.  I was planning on re-working the packs to give them the majority of their chores in the afternoons.  This concerned me because I'm afraid my boys will have a bunch of homework after school every day. 

But today, I found that most of their chores, aside from mowing and garden work can be done before the babies arrive.  So now, this is our goal.  To have all the chores done before the first child arrives for the rest of the summer. 

I plan to give rewards for finishing quickly.  This will help them to stay on task and keep moving, even when they're feeling sluggish.

So we're already starting to practice for school.   Oh, and bonus!!!!! I won't be re-working the chore packs much.

Keep pressing on.
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment