Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Titus 2 Tea - Chore lists

So I mentioned that I've started lists for the kids.  I didn't do one yesterday for the fourth, we just all worked together.

But I look at this list to see what jobs need to be covered.  If they have animals that are their job, then that must be cared for almost first thing, just after Bible reading.  Order is not important  finishing it all is the thing.

Sometimes they have just two jobs for a room, sometimes it's three or even four.  But we usually are done with all our jobs just after lunch.

What's on your list?  And I'm constantly adding things to the lists because I forgot something.

Daily Jobs

Animals

Music

Bible Reading

Exercise

History Reading

Bedroom

Mainlevel Room

Basement Room

Outbuildings

Weeding

Watering
 
Harvesting

Yard

No comments:

Post a Comment