Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Cooking Tuesday - Pepperoni Cheese Bites

 There aren't a lot of ingredients in this recipe. Cheese, pepperoni and biscuits.
I thought that the biscuits I bought (which I don't normally buy) didn't work super good.  But later I made some of my own biscuit dough Biscuit recipe.  And I liked it better because my cheese didn't get all over the pan, though it was delicious.

Flatten a biscuit (maybe Grands would work better)


Stack on it pepperoni, cheese, pepperoni


 Wrap it up.  It seemed short on dough.


Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.


This is how they looked coming out the first time.  When I used my own dough, I didn't have much cheese on the cookie sheet at all. 

But they were super good and rather easy. 

Keep pressing on
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment