Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cooking Tuesday - French Toast

Because I only have about 20 minutes to prepare breakfast, French Toast is one of my favorite meals.  It's also Carpenter's favorite breakfast because when he heads out to do his self-employed work (physical labor) he doesn't get hungry soon, like he does with say, oatmeal. 

French Toast is easy because you just have to whip up the eggs and you could do that the night before.  Homemade bread doesn't seem to work as well with French toast, but it can be done.  Because of that I prefer to use store-bought sandwich bread.

My favorite way to eat French Toast is with peanut butter and syrup.  Yum!

I have a busy day ahead so this post is super short.  Oh, and just a heads up next week I will be taking a much-needed break from the computer.  

Keep plugging away,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment