Pages

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Upper kitchen cupboards

Today it's time for the upper kitchen cupboards.  We're having company tonight so this is stressing me out a bit; but if I set my timer and limit myself to the timer, it should work.

In my kitchen there are nine doors to upper cabinets.  Some areas are just storage and some are used regularly.  This means that some of them will need more work than others.






Some of these cupboards, I just straightened things up and found a bit of trash.  A couple of them held some things I don't use.  My dad recently brought me my grandma's everyday dishes, so we'll use those cute bowls for ice cream, instead of the old thrift-store finds we had.


11 items to donate/sell for me!  I also had a few things that ended up in the trash.

Total items de-cluttered for this challenge: 25

Keep pressing on!
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment