Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Junk drawer - Week 1 Day 4

Today is the junk drawer.  Yuck!  Everything goes in this drawer.  I organize it often, but it is perpetually cluttered.



I found 3 garage door openers that go to a garage door that we had to replace, an old Menards coupon book, a half of a comb, an old retainer with a broken case (Yuck!)  3 orthodontics tools,


Things that go somewhere else... corn seeds, magnifying glass, CD covers, ports and charging cords (I need to find a system for that, hmm... maybe I need a new Thirty-one bag for that), crayons and colored pencils, protractors, and lots of trash.  I can't believe the things that were saved!

I love that I can see what is in each spot now.  I'm not sure how long it will last.  And why is my picture on its side, even though I took the before picture the exact same way I took the after-picture? 

Total things donated or thrown away: 22 items.

Total for the challenge: 62

Keep pressing on,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment