Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

Children's books, Day 2 - Week 3 Day 1


Again, here is my before picture, after we had started cleaning some.


I didn't find anything I was ready to get rid of on this side.  But it's all organized. My helpful books and National Geographic books are on the top shelf.  Gardening books, art books and extra books are on the second shelf.  History books and dictionaries are on the third shelf.  Then science books and piano books are on the shelf above the encyclopedias.  It feels good to have that organized and I found some books that I'd like to use with the kids that pertain to the things that they are currently studying.

Total items found today: 0 items

Total items for the challenge:188 items.  Goal was 110.

Keep pressing on,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment