Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Lower cabinets in the kitchen - Week 1 Day 3

 Today we are working on the lower cabinets in the kitchen.  These cabinets get the most unorganized out of all my cabinets.  I would love to have drawers for my lower cabinets.  I think that would help with the organization factor.


This cabinet is a hard one to keep clean - bowls, lids, tupperware, containers and all those things that get thrown in there.


Here's what I found - a crockpot that doesn't have a lid, a cloth napkin (that has no others to match), a meal saver with plastic, another coozie, a rack which doesn't have roaster, and a few other things.


I found a total of 15 things to donate or throw away. 

Total for this challenge: 40 items.

Have a great day!  
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment