Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

Linens - Week 1 Day 5

Today is kitchen linens.  I already worked on kitchen towels and dish cloths, which we use often and a lot.  I do dishes by hand and will continue until we get a dishwasher some day.  I think that will be after our kitchen is re-modeled. 

I only had tablecloths and napkins and runners to de-clutter.  So my job was easy today and I did it in almost half the time.  


I have one drawer in the guest room for tablecloths and linens.  Some of them were my grandmother's and I'm not willing yet to part with them.  I looked through them and found some with stains.  So I started a load of wash with some Oxyclean and set the cycle for soak.  When that's done I will see what items make the cut.


For today's challenge, I have two things to donate.

Total for the challenge: 64 items

Keep pressing on,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment