Pages

Monday, November 13, 2017

Kitchen - other or pantry - Week 2 Day 1

It's pantry day - this seems like a big ordeal to me, but I just have to set my timer.  This may take a couple of tries, I have two areas.  Probably the best idea would be to split it into two days.  Just pick one thing and put it in the box, the trash can or the laundry basket.  



I know what is in my pantry now and I can find what I need.  Flour is on sale this week and now, I have room for more flour.





Today I found 19 things to throw away, nothing to donate.  And I can find stuff now! I also took a few minutes to do some cleaning.  My littlest needed a math incentive, so I let him sweep and then go do five problems, then mop and go do five more problems.  He loves to help so it worked!

Total for the challenge: 83 items

Keep pressing on,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment