Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Decluttering - Week 4 Day 2 - Decorative items in the living room.

Quite obviously this is not the living room.  In my living room, I have my teacups from my Grandma and my collection of  bears from family members.  Neither of them are things I am willing to give up.  So I'm satisfied that my living room has the decorative items that I want.
 


 This is the pile of shoes I pulled out of the bigger boys' closet, but that's not all the shoes they have. 
See the picture below:  those are the shoes that I found pairs to, and that looked decent enough to wear, and that weren't too small.  No wonder I haven't been able to get into that closet - EVER!!!!


Here's some paper stuff that just needs to go. 

Total for today is well over 15, but we'll just call it that.

Total for the challenge is 359.

Keep pressing on,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment