Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Decluttering - Week 4 Day 4 - Kid's Dressers Day 1

 

So I threw the kids clothes into their laundry baskets and brought them down to sort during naptime. It doesn't work super well to try to sort with the little one's running around

I just dumped one person's clothes onto the living room floor.  Then sorted according to kind.  Wow, it's amazing to see how much they have of one type of thing - i.e. camisoles for my daughter.  I know what I've seen come through the wash and what never shows up.  What never shows up goes into a bag for someone else who might need it.

Total for today is 24
Total for the challenge is 391

Keep pressing on
Steph

Tomorrow is another day of dressers.  I did 4 of my kids today and tomorrow I'll do the other 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment