Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Decluttering - Week 5 Day 1 - Kids' closet - Day 1

We're starting on the second half of our journey!  It's all down hill from here.

Week 5
  1. Clothing - Kid closet - Day 1
  2. Clothing - Kid closet - Day 2
  3. Clothing - Master closet
  4. Clothing - Master bedroom dressers
  5. Bathroom #1
Today is a bit of a fun day for me.  It shouldn't be too hard.  I spent last Tuesday working on the older boys closet.   So today is the little boys' closet and tomorrow will be the girls' closet.



I used my new bag that I got from my meeting to bring down all the girls' stuff from their closet.  Actually it was all the things that I needed to go through.


So I sorted their things and came up with 30 things that needed to go.

The total for the challenge now is 440!

Keep pressing on!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment