Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Titus 2 Tea - Christmas - homemade gifts

This year I decided to make things for Christmas, not craft things, but food.  Pinterest is such a huge help with this.  In the past couple of months, I repinned those things that I thought looked good.

I found three things that I thought would be great, chocolate covered cherries, cookies and cream popcorn and white chocolate peppermint fudge.  It's nice to have recipes at my fingertips.

Chocolate Covered Cherries
http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Chocolate-Covered-Cherries?keycode=ZPIN1112
I was dying to make this one, but I must have done something wrong.  They don't look anything like the picture and therefore didn't make it into anyone's gift.  They're all sitting in my fridge. :(  They are super yummy though.

White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/White-Chocolate-Peppermint-Fudge?keycode=ZPIN1112
This was pretty and yummy, but didn't top everyone's LOVE-list in my house.  Some just don't like the peppermint flavor too much.  It ended up in the gifts, but isn't the top choice of these three favorites.  We still enjoy it; I even had one in my coffee, which made a nice Christmasy coffee drink.

Cookies and Cream Popcorn
http://www.chef-in-training.com/2012/08/cookies-and-cream-popcorn/
Now this was super easy and topped our list here at home.  So far from the comments I recieved, this one seemed to top other's lists as well.  It's yummy and the kids love it. 

I found some bags with twist ties that looked pretty and Christmasy.  Everything went in those.  For Sunday School teachers, I found little cardboard houses that looked festive.  All the goodies fit inside them.  Others just got it stacked along with their present. 

I hope you found a fun way to bless someone important in your life.

Making the most of today.
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment