Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Hats, gloves, and scarves - oh my!

As you can see our back porch is in a state again.   So I loaded up the dresser with hats in the top drawer, scarves in the middle and snowpants on the bottom. 
Gloves go in the shoe organizer on the storage closet door.  Yes!  It's so nice to have a place to put them and then have a place for the kids to put them (after they dry of course).  I wrote their names above the pockets and the names of some of the kids we watch, for an extra pair if they play in the snow.  That way when they head home they can wear their own dry gloves.
You can see the boot shelf in the back of the closet.  Jones made that for me.  It works super for rain boots.  Our snow boots go under the coats on the porch.
I had to use nails instead of the regular hooks over the door because the door wouldn't shut.


It looks nice again and the back porch project is finishing up.  Just have a bit more painting to do.


The "clothesline" was a way for me to display my grandma's aprons.  They were just sitting in a drawer. 

Making the most of today,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment