Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Jello salad and secret sisters

Tonight we're having our Secret Sister Salad Supper.  We meet every December to reveal prayer sisters and draw names again.   I'm terrible at it.  I can never remember to send a card at a birthday or anniversary.  But I do pray regularly for my sister. 

It's such a blessing to have sisters in Christ who stand in the gap for one another and who hold each other accountable.  Sisters who love each other so much that they challenge each other to "step it up" and to follow Christ more closely.  I am privileged to walk with these sisters and be a part of their lives. 

Pr 27:17   Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

I love this verse.  It shows how we are to be behaving toward one another.  We are to be encouraging each other to love and good works.

My recipe for Jello Salad for today is:
Mix together well:
3 oz orange jello
8 oz cool whip
4 oz sour cream
Then add:
16 oz pineapple, drained
8 oz mandarin oranges, drained
Chill before serving.

Bless someone today, by encouraging them in their walk with the Lord.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment