Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Master closet - Week 5 Day 2

Today, I worked on our closet.  Yes, I know, if you're tracking what my list says to do, I skipped a couple of days.  I didn't even get all done.  I mean, I need like three or four days to get this closet done.

 So I just did my side of the closet and really found a lot of things that could be tossed or donated.  I laid out my hang-up clothes according to dress up, work and casual, summer, spring, fall and winter.  Then I asked what I've worn recently and what I really don't like.


I found a bunch of things to donate and throw away.  And it feels good to get my closet organized.  I found some things I'd been missing.

Total items to donate or throw away: 40 items

Total for the challenge:  357 items; Goal for today: 220 items

Keep pressing on, even if you don't get it all done!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment