Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Kid Dresser #5 - Week 4 Day 5




 This dresser was a bit harder.  I haven't messed with his clothes for awhile as he's a high-schooler and can take care of his own things.  Also we were transferring from one dresser to another, which in some ways helped.
 I made sure he was there to help with the sorting as he should have a say in what does or doesn't get thrown, though sometimes I'm not super happy with his choices of his favorite grubby shirts.   Today, I had a bit of a solution.  Those school shirts that I want to save for graduation day I pulled out of his drawers and put them in a box to keep them nice until then.  Maybe he's growing out of the need for those comfy, stained and ragged shirts, but he was agreeable to my ideas and it went very smoothly. 

Ah, also it could be that it was pre-caffeine.  He'd woken up early so I hauled him back to his room to get his input and he hadn't had coffee.  New plan!  Let's do the older kids' rooms before their coffee!

Total for his dresser day, which is actually for yesterday: 8 items

Total for the challenge: 301 items; Original goal for today was 200 items.

Keep pressing on,
Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment