Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Hallway - Week 6 Day 2

Today's challenge is this lovely corner of our house.  Our coats hang on hooks and usually we try to pile too much on each hook.  No one can find gloves, hats or anything needed when we're rushing out the door.  So today I took a little extra time to provide some organization to this mess.


I piled all the coats in the living room.  As I brought them from the hallway, I placed them in piles for each person.  I know that the hallway will still be somewhat chaotic even after I am finished.  Nine people's coats in one hallway...um, you get the picture. 


I have these bags that I don't use often but really can't throw away.  So each person will get one bag behind their coat for a hat, gloves and a scarf.


Final product is much better. One coat per person, each person has a hook or two. It works pretty well for a day or two.


Total items for today: 4 items

Today's total for the challenge:   407 items; Goal for today was 270 items

No comments:

Post a Comment