Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Holiday things - Week 7 Day 3

Yesterday, I worked on the Christmas things around the house.  I saw that the tree was tilted at an almost 45 degree angle.  It was a little Charlie-Brown Christmas tree so it wasn't too hazardous.  But I did feel like it was time for it to go.  So I decided that it was time to clean up the holiday stuff - my snowmen stay around for January.

I sorted all the kids ornaments and put them in bigger boxes with their manager sets that they make during VBS. I also decided to have specific totes for specific items.  So the tree things - ornaments and garland etc all in one tote, outside lights and hooks in another tote and the wrapping stuff in the red tote above, because the wrapping paper fits inside.

I found lots of things that don't need to be part of my Christmas ornaments.  But I'm working through the totes in my storage room and have an inkling that there is a missing tote.  So I'll keep working my way through that room as I have time.

Total items found for this day: 36 items

Total items for the challenge: 479 items; goal for today: 330 items

Keep pressing on,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment