Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017

Kids Dresser #4 - Week 4 Day 4


Kid's dresser #4 has a bag of clothes that someone donated to her.  So we'll go through them together and be selective about what we think she will really wear. 


Here's the pile of clothes we took out of her drawers.  She helped me by letting me know what was too short and what she doesn't like.  Younger daughter has a bunch of jeans in her drawer (I did her drawers yesterday).  She has strict instructions to put any that don't fit on my bed when she tries wearing them.  That's a standard rule in our house.  If I find clothes on my bed, I know that someone either can't fit them or won't wear them. 

Today I found 26 items to donate or throw away.

Total number of items for the challenge: 293 items.  Goal for the challenge was 190.

Keep pressing on,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment