Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Kids Closet #2 - Week 5 Day 5

I haven't looked at my list to see how it's supposed to go.  I've just been doing the things that seem like they should be next on the list.  So if you're following my plan and see that I've strayed from it, you are correct.

This is actually what I did yesterday.  I hope to get another closet finished and then the kids' closets will be done.  I also hope to blog about it today, but we'll see.

We went through the box and sorted all the jumble of things in there.  We're going to try to keep the floor of the closet clean.  We'll see.  Not sure if that will happen.  It's my goal and not theirs.  So it would mean me making sure it happens.   Which means I have to put it on my schedule and have it recurring.

My daughter took the pictures above for the clean closet.  The floor is clean and the toys are sorted, but I realize I didn't get to their clothes and I'm sure they have some in their closet that need to be sorted out.  So I'll save that for another time.

Today I found 22 items to throw away.

Total for the challenge: 396 items; Goal for today was 250 items

Keep pressing on,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment