Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Guest room closet - Week 5 Day 4

 The guest room closet...that place where everything goes that has no home...including the things that I've been collecting to donate.  The kids helped me haul that all into the van for piano lesson day so that we can drop the bags off on our way to piano.

I sorted and organized.  I have Christmas presents kept in here, don't tell the children.   I definitely need to start wrapping those.
I still found a few things that headed to the trash can.  And it looks so much better.  I kept our decorations container in there, just so it's available as we aren't really finished decorating our home.

Total items donated or thrown away: 12 items

Total for the challenge: 374 items; Goal for today: 240 items

Keep pressing on and enjoy the season of our Savior's birth,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment