Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thursday's Thoughts - His invisible attributes

Have you read Romans 1 recently?  We're studying it for our women's Bible Study.  I'm excited about that because I've memorized a few chapters in Romans.  I'm hoping to start memorizing more of it.

One thing I noticed yesterday is in Romans 1:20 "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse." 

I have often noticed that "they are without excuse".  But what I've never really seen is "His invisible attributes are clearly seen".   How can something invisible be clearly seen?  It seems an interesting way of saying it and that maybe God has a reason for saying it like this.  So I'm gonna have to do some digging.

Keep pressing on.
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment