Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bible study with Forever 31

Well, I have my verse for the day now. "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you and through the rivers and they shall not overflow you." Isaiah 43:2 This week has been long as I said yesterday and somewhat tiring, (o.k. exhausting) but I usually think of this verse when dealing with some kind of tragedy. But I was thinking this morning that any tragedy I can think of is so much worse than this week, so He's with me through this week too. What an encouragement!

Then the quote from Elisabeth Elliot - "Sometimes it takes everything you have to get up and do it, but it is surprising how strength comes." I think it's just putting for the first effort and once you start it goes smoothly. O.k. maybe not always smoothly, but much easier than when we first thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment