Things I found:
- Sorted all the containers I have and removed numerous lids that had no container. I saved one extra lid just in case I find a missing container. They'll probably be found in the sandbox or as a cat's dish or something and I won't really want to use them.
- Coffee can lids (3) We use the coffee containers but not the lids. They are great for dispensing chicken feed etc.
- a bundt pan that is way to small for our familly. I have a regular sized one that works better for us.
- Grill tools (yes, more) that we have the equivalent of.
- Silverware that matches nothing (we already have two full sets)
Enjoy your day. A few minutes clearing our your cupboards will help you when you're looking for containers to put lunches in etc. If you work and need some time with your kids, play the matching game with them while they discuss their day with you. Have them sort the containers with lids that go with them. If they do this, they'll be more apt to want to keep it that way when they put dishes away.
Making the most of today,