Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Project Monday - a cute idea for the garden


 I found this cute idea on Pinterest, a long time ago.  I don't spend a lot of time on that site, but I do have a few things that I'm excited about doing.  I've been waiting for spring to get started on this one.

 How fun letting Tractorman paint the base color of the rocks.  Now we've washed the rocks and there are a bunch of rocks sitting on the registers warming up so that he can do more painting.
 I think I should make a frog out of this one, but I'm not that talented.  

If you have more art ability than I you can do so much more.  When we put our plants out in the garden we'll put these rocks near them, so we know what's coming and so the kids can learn to identify the little plants coming up.

I'll update with more pictures of other rocks later.  I have to pick up some different colors of paint.  I think Ill cover these with some clear finish so that they last more than one year.  

Making the most of today,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment