Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

New favorite verse

I Peter 5:10 really hit me today. I love it. My new and improved prayer for my children :). But while I don't like the suffering part, I know that's what it takes to perfect, establish and settle me (and them). He is perfecting me and my role as mom and wife. I am not always loving it, but this verse reminds me that it is to a good end. Today the bedrooms took a half hour to clean and last week a minimum of three hours. Why because the Lord gave wisdom to have inspections daily with Saturday being drawer inspection also and computer time revoked completely and only given as a reward for clean rooms. Wow, what a difference that made. Now, if my room can live up to that expectation as well. The downstairs will be easier as well, because we maintained through the week and now we just need to dust and vacuum and pick up a few things. Maybe this week I can actually clean the unfinished basement. Overwhelmed with all that needs to be done and yet excited as well, as things are changing. I pray that He will perfect, establish and settle you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment