Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

My room - Week 8 Day 4

Today I worked on my room.  I found quite a few things that I don't need and really like the look of my room better now.  I wanted to make it more cozy with a space for everything and not a lot of clutter.  I want it to be a haven rather than a place to throw the things that don't have a place.


What a pile of things to remove from my house?  It makes me happy to think that some of this will be able to be enjoyed by someone else and some of it will be thrown away, but I won't be moving it around my house from one spot to another.  

This helps me to keep things clean when the things in our house have a place and the things that don't  have a place are given to someone who can use them, or thrown away.

Today's number of items: approximately 20 items; goal for the day - 390 items

Total items for the challenge: 711 items

Keep pressing on,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment