Pages

Monday, January 8, 2018

Garage Day 2 - Week 7 Day 5

I'm back!  I've been busy with some new changes in our household.

After our loss last year of the precious 81-year old lady who lived with us for over 2 years, I wasn't sure I'd ever want to add another person to our household in the same way.  It was so tough losing her and the loss is still felt throughout our household.

Just before Christmas, I was approached by my boss to see if I would be willing to take another person into our home.  A gentleman needed a home in two weeks.  His care giver was moving and he couldn't move with her.


I spent last week painting and cleaning out this room, in preparation.


I'm still not done painting.  I have some touch-ups to do and pictures to be hung, but it's live-able.


This week is beautiful and I can get out to the Garage and do that other side that I've been planning to work on for over a week.  


There wasn't a lot to throw away, actually all the trash bags that must go to the dump are in this side of the garage.   But that has already been designated as trash.  

I simply straightened up in this area - moving the saw where it goes and putting all the trash in one pile.  Then we swept the floor, dumped the sand that was in the wagon in the garage. 


Nothing was thrown away today.   So the total remains the same at 569 items and the goal for today was 350.

Keep pressing on and stay encouraged even with small steps,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment